Didn't want to post this oh too familiar, gray smokey look, but the secret is... IT'S SO EASY! Couldn't help but to use it as a default look--simple with a bit of drama. (Satin taupe in crease and bottomlid, Carbon smudged out from lashline, and silver at inner corners. Neutral shade as highlight and to blend out Satin Taupe. Both top lid and waterline lined. Mascara on top and bottom lashes.)
Mentions: For this pic, I put on Pink Grapefruit as I NEVER use it and I'm wearing NYC's Cognac polish... I was trying desparately to get my nails like this (well for those who got this issue can see better what I'm talking about.) umm wowzers! My other recent polishes that are done justice! But I might need this Lippman. Thank you Lextard~ Okay last one.. better than MAC's $$$Yes?
- Hmmm Seymone may be right ;) ...though I don't have MUFE HD foundation to compare it to. My initial reactions are that I like! I'll keep testing to see how I feel overall.
- It's real! I got off the Metro today to people advertising for 'how to rent out your home for inauguration' 0_0
- Can you be my Barak and I be your Michelle? She looked so beautiful. She even called out Barak for saying that 'washing dishes is soothing.' Ha! On national tv!
- I picked up Glamour Game this weekend...hmm didn't consult with Michelle or Scrangie first =( Katee, how did I forget about Laura Mercier's Caviar Dreams?
- The love or hate polish is still getting lots of love. Two of my sisters just raided my stash for it and I see it in the street alot. Don't like that, try Metro Chic.
Having a good Monday?