Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yummy411: Prescriptives Lash Finder



Prescriptives has some of the best mascara out there. Now you can get a better idea and sort through which mascara is your favorite by using their new Lash Finder. The Lash Finder profiles their mascaras- their uses, their benefits, and even shows you an eye look with video on how to make the mascara and your eyes look their best!




I went through the Lash Finder to find my favorite Prescriptives mascara based on description. I came up with LashEnvy, though False Lash mascara has the better name =) I had the opportunity to try the False Lash mascara in Plush Black. Great mascara for thickening and lengthening! The videos were fun with Prescriptives' Director of Artistry and QVC spokesperson Jillian Veran and informative... check it out! What's your favorite Prescriptives mascara?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I have been DYING for a good mascara. Right now I am using about 5 different ones...LOL! I came up with Lash Envy too, so I will have to give it a try. My friend recommended Dior Show, but I hadn't tried that yet either.

yummy411 said...

you are welcome! i'm glad it could help. which 5 are you using? i love dior show. don't be put aside by the huge brush. i'd love to see what lash envy can do. i think i tried it before, but i wasn't as big of a fan of mascara then. let me know how things turn out if you try it!!

yummy411 said...

oh by the way! if you want a fabulous drugstore alternative, try loreal voluminous in carbon black. it's my fav and i haven't looked much further since finding it. diorshow's price tag is too big for me when i have loreal voluminous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I will check out the Loreal Voluminous then. I was a little put off by the Dior price tag too :o) I am currently using Covergirl Lash Exact and Fantastic Lash High Volume. Both brushes are pretty good for separating but not much on thickening and length. I am also using Maybelline Volume Express and the old faithful pink and green one! LOL I will definitely give the Loreal a try! Thanks!