Sunday, November 26, 2006

Clinique-ness

Are you all enjoying Clinique's Pink Chocolate Holiday set?

Since reading about the collection on Beauty Addict, I've been intrigued enough to check it out while at the beauty counters. During a brisk walk through, I stopped and sampled the mascara. (I know, i know... mascara feind.) The brush has one side brush and one side comb. I'm fond of comb wands ever since my Rimmel experience. The mascara is an Allure mag Editor's Choice Award winner. I didn't try it on, but tested the color. The color is fabulous. Chocolate Lustre is the perfect brown, rich with almost a brassy finish. Can't wait to purchase it and try it!



Online Exclusive
Black Honey Lip Set

Cliniuque says "The look is chic, sheer. Set Includes: Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, Sheer Shaper For Lips in Black Honey, Glosswear For Lips in Black Honey, and a Travel-size Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. And ready to give in a sleek Clinique logo bag." $41.00



Update on Bad Gal Lash Mascara
Second whirl with Yummy:
Thumbs down. My routine in the morning is very basic and needs to be done in less than 10 minutes, which leaves mascara application to 2-3 swipes. Trying to quickly apply that mascara, I grew frustrated after the second swipe and didn't see anything. I did one more application, making sure that the wand had some of the formula on it. Ditched! I took out the DiorShow to make sure I wasn't crazy. I applied one swipe, two-- black lashes! Nope, not crazy at all.

No comments: