Friday, April 26, 2013

Winter to Spring Essentials with #partnersinpretty

#Partnersinpretty posted our Winter to Spring Essentials. If you don't follow me there, I also wanted to show you here!
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara-  Seasonal allergies are at an all time high! To help I switch my favorite mascara to a waterproof version.  Speaking of allergies, I had to revisit one of my own archived posts about makeup and allergies!

 2. Tarte Park Avenue Princess bronzer- Bronzer! To help give life to my skin and add some warmth to it withomI bronze with natural powders like Tarte's bronzer. 

 3. MAC Prolong Wear paint pot in Mooncake -  This cream can be used as a base or a sparkly long lasting shadow! Definately  a shadow  like this helps my watery eyes.

 4. MAC Naughty Sautee lipstick- A statement lipstick is very flattering with a minimal makeup look. This pink is perfect for Spring and bold to boot!

What are yours? Share!  Share in the comment or on instagram, tagging your post #partnersinpretty ;)

No comments: