Thursday, December 15, 2011

Party Neutral Look featuring MAC Petrol Blue Pearlglide Liner









Ahh holiday party season is upon us.  I wore this look to a holiday party, neutral with lotsa sparkleeeee... so me! Unfortunately, you can't see the sparkle in these pics, but it's there.  My friend told me I was stuck on neutrals and I think she is right.   Ok, so what! LOL If you sound like me, you have to get your hands on Let's Skate paint pot by MAC from the holiday collection.  It's a gorgeous neutral/pinkish nude color with gold shimmer and sparkle...LOVE.  Formal review coming up soon! 

The details on this look are below:
FACE
MAC Match master foundation 5.0
MSF Give Me Sun
Black Radiance powder in Creamy Beige
Studio Finish concealer nw30

CHEEKS
Cheeky Bronze MSF

EYES
Let's Skate paint pot
Prescriptives pink rust shadow in crease
MAC Dark Edge Shadow in outer v
Revlon Color Stay liquid liner in lid
MAC Petrol Blue pearlglide liner on bottom lid
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Shmmer beige shadow from a MAC palette (try Shroom permanent shadow)

LIPS
MAC Curvaceous lipglass

16 comments:

Natalie said...

This look is gorgeous especially the eyes, simple yet effective! x

yummy411 said...

thanks Natalie Kay!

Danielle87 said...

Gorgeous as usual! <3

KrySTYLES said...

You can never go wrong with neutrals! You look stunning !

Unknown said...

So pretty! And these colors really make your eyes pop!!! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

You look purdy, I love it.

Shana Janelle said...

pretty Kia! Makes me want to whip out a bold blue liner and neutrals rock! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bday wishes Kia! I absolutely love this look, it makes your eyes pop.How are you liking the Match master foundation?

Distinque said...

Very pretty, love the lipglass on you.

Michelle @Radiant Brown Beauty said...

Love it Kia. Then again, I always love your eye makeup!
I purchased a huge makeup palette for my daughter for Christmas. I know she will be trying to come up with her own looks. I'm pointing her to your site LOL

GetMetheSkinny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HAYU beautiful handicraft said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celia said...

gorgeous!

msjaim said...

very cute!!!!.. what do you use under your gloss to make it so opaque.. concealer?.. thanks!

yummy411 said...

THANKS LADIES!!

@ msjam: i only have on curvaceous lipglass. i've been told that my lips are pale for a woman of color which helps lip colors to be true to the color that they are in the bottle. curvaceous is a cream colored lipglass, so it's pretty opaque on its own.

msjaim said...

cool.. thanks !