Monday, May 23, 2011

Wet N Wild Palette Silent Treatment FOTD

(WnW Silent Treatment Palette. Credit: Temptalia.com)






This has been one of the most popular trio palettes from Wet N Wild since they've reformulated their their line. I liked their palettes before they revamped them, but decided to pick one up when my sister gave them the thumbs up. I will admit that I was hesitant to use the the shadows in a palette because of my experience with the 6 pan eye shadow palettes from their initial release of the revamped line. Carrying the palette around, I knew it was work safe and decided to go ahead and play in it. While I wanted to put the palette to the test, I couldn't stray from my old faithfuls. MAC's Tete- a- tinte in the crease helped to blend everything together.

Not bad, not bad...

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Your'e absolutely beautiful Kia!! I have yet to pick up any of the WnW palette's shhh lol Your eyes look amazing and i love the lip too!

Toya said...

Smokin!!! As usual...I love it!

Mary said...

I love it Kia! Looking Fab!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Darling.

Tysh said...

OMG I love it, I like the way you did your liner, I never thought of doing it like that.

Danielle87 said...

I love this palette! You look pretty as usual : )

Erin said...

Girl, that is so pretty!

Nikkia (Silver Lips) said...

gorgeous look! i'm loving your hair curly and the color is fabulous!

KissyFace Artistry said...

Everywhere I turn, I'm reading about these palettes. And your eye look is just more proof of how great they really are.

Love the look! =)

lolacoco1 said...

say it out loud with me
gor-gor-gorgeous lol. Wish I had bought some before cominG to the UK!!

Celia said...

very gorgeous!

MAKEUP BY SHERRY BLOSSOM said...

I love the smokiness of the purple! you blended like a dream!! gorgeous!

gg said...

pretty girl, pretty makeup

Kia said...

It's so pretty! 

yummy411 said...

wow! thanks guys so much!! *blushing*

@ santara: you like the lip? i'm feeling it out. i'm using MAC's playing koi over 2N lipglass in this pic. I've been trying playing koi over different glosses because it can be a bit off by itself...

@ mary: **waves** hey mary girlll! ;)

@ tysh: thanks! I try to open my eyes up by not lining them all around.

@ lolacoco1: let me know if you need a CP!

@ toya,kenya, danielle, erin, nikkia, Kissy Face, celia, sherry, gg and kia: thanks beauties!!

yummy411 said...

oh btw (@Pierre/Kissy Face): if you already have an extensive makeup collection, you can take or leave these... they are soft which means a bit of fall out, but you can work around it...

What I Wore: Tip to Toe said...

I'm loving the cool background in these photos!

http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

Tawanna said...

Yummy: You look like Rihanna in her early days in the top picture! Great job!

Firewater_Tigerlily said...

I was curious if you had these eyeshadows to help me compare these two colors: Milani Single Shadow: Girls Luv Pink, and Wet N Wild's :Petal Pusher palette(the frosty baby pink in 2nd column)...I was curious if those two pink colors were similar...btw have you tried anymore of the WNW 's spring trios?I have pics on my blog...