Monday, April 11, 2011

Nicki M does ELLE Mag!

I was perusing Gorgeous in Gray and saw my girl Nicki... smch... I DIE!
The liner is sooooo me! Perfected!

The hair! The boots! *sigh* She killed this one, keeping it classy, edgy and all around fab!
Check out more over at Gorgeous in Gray


Tysh said...

She looks great, them boots are off the HOOK..... Her makeup artist does a great job with all her looks.

Shana said...

me thinks this is deserving of a recreated look Kia!!!

Gorgeous In Grey said...

Awwh thanks for perusing! Nicki is gorge!!

Gorgeous In Grey

yummy411 said...

@ tysh: i totally agree!

@ shana:ahhh i wish! see i said this was my liner look perfected! they did it the best.

@ gorgeous in grey: thanks for keeping the content fresh! ;)

Pumps and Gloss said...

I definitely agree with Shana. The wedge boots are hot, but nothing is more fabulous than the ruffled top (Is that leather?)