Friday, April 16, 2010

Ins & Outs

My Ins&Outs: What I'm obsessing over and those things that I'm "so over" right now!
IN
Nautical inspired fashions- maybe it's the light and dark contrasts I'm loving with colors including navy blue, white, black, sky blue, silver , gold. seafoam green and instead of the typical red associated with the nautical scheme, i'm swapping it for coral!

L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base- smooth and soothing giving a blow of airbrush softness!

Fruit Smoothies

Gray boyfriend jeans

MAC Pearlglide liners

Blush/rose, nude, gray, creme, tan accessories!

Chic floral designs

OUT
Obsessing over these redundant candy/icecream colored collections.. it's been going on since last year with MAC's SugarSweet collection! (MAC, Revlon, Maybelline, China Glaze, Orly and more have been on this bandwagon!) Im a big fan, but soo many products and comparison shopping is giving me a headache!

Dark ,vampy nails (Deep, dusty is okay, just not black and almost black!) I swear this has been on my out list before.

Huge, face engulfing eye wear/seeing eyeglasses. Shades, okay; to see daily... ugh!

Not too many outs. However, there was so much more I could add to the IN category! What are your Ins and Outs right now??

6 comments:

Amina said...

great list!
in: bright looks
out: boring neutral looks, eating too many sweets

Shadowy Lady said...

I def agree with your nautical "in". I did an all out nautical outfit and nautical themed makeup yesterday. I wore red lips though :)

SuzieC said...

-I'm really tired of the cavity inducing collections as well.
-I'm over the liquid leggings. Please put them away until fall/winter. Chicks know they're hot and overheating.

yummy411 said...

i love you guys' list (and likes)!

@ suziec: omg! lmao!!

Tammy said...

I must agree with the l'oreal primer!! I'm currently loving Boots Expert Instant Matte..no shine for 10+ hours! I'll be doing a review on it soon, but I adore it.

yummy411 said...

thanks tammy! gotta check out your review!!