Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Winged Liner

I needed to switch up my quick 10 minute face routine, but it couldn't involve adding any more products to my routine.

Solution: Winged liner!

I didn't want to reinvent the wheel, so here are my favorite two tutorials for hot winged liner. Yes, you can learn to wing your liner too!







Youtube artist: xxsgtigressxx


Tina Marie Online's blog tutorial


These two chicas honestly reminded me of how gorg and simple winged eyeliner is. So yes, I've been wearing my winged liner all week.







14 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

love the winged liner look and you're wearing it so well :)

Bsquared86 said...

cute! that tutorial was very helpful

Bombchell said...

u look so lovely in the pics. its 5.40 am Ill stop by later to watch the vid :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!! U need to help me shop for make up!!! Can't believe I need help I fell waaaay off! :(

Anonymous said...

Oh its jess....

Mz. More said...

loving this look on you hon!

Hijabi Apprentice said...

I love the winged liner!

Unknown said...

Winged liner, I love it! Thanks for posting the videos, Ms. Yummy!

Milan said...

I am so challenged when it comes to winged liner but I soooo wanna learn how to rock it! I will be checking these tutorials when I get home. Thx! Yours looks wonderful!

yummy411 said...

thanks ladies! you all are very welcome. do thank the ladies for their tutorials too. i love them!

@ anon/jess: you know i'm always down for makeup shopping!

Unknown said...

A girl can never go wrong with winged eyeliner :)

TheSeventhDistrict said...

ooh, yours looks really cute! Thanks for posting this tutorial. I've always worn liner but I think I will try wingin it :) and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for putting this up! I've been trying to learn how to do the winged liner for a while and now I know where I went wrong.

mineral cosmetics said...

The eyes look stunning with perfect liner ...more like the Cleopatra style.I love it.