Friday, February 26, 2010

NYX Paris Round Lipstick

Yeh! I finally copped something from the little sister. I found her makeup bag and found my Urban Decay 24/7 liner Zero in it. Thanks. *rolls eyes* I also found NYX Paris lipstick. I was wondering how close this is to MAC's Pink Nuveau lipstick, which I don't own yet.

I gotta spice up the cam whoring some how! :D
In the pics, the color is softer and more wearable. However, in real life it may take you by surprise. It's a more stark pink and very opaque.

Do any of you have NYX's Paris? Is it like the Pink Nuveau?

8 comments:

Tia said...

That is a pretty color! I don't own any NYX lipsticks. This I might have to pick up...

House of Diva D. said...

Hawt pink, I love it!! Nyx lipsticks are the truth!

Mz. More said...

I am loving that pink on you girl

Sally said...

soooo frigin cute. i'm actually on cherryculture right now deciding whether or not i should buy it.

they have this other one called louisiana that is an even LOUDER pink.

scared i can't pull this one off though. i've gotten so pasty from the wintertime.

missannabanna said...

this is hot on you! you're making me want to stop by the beauty supply on the way home for a nyx lippie haul LOL

yummy411 said...

@ tia: thanks!

@ confessions of a diva: yes!! which is your favorite color? (i can't do most of the nudes *sad face*)

@ mz. more: thanks lady! ;)

@ sally: sooo what did you order? ;)

@ miss annabanna: yes! let us know what you got!

Unknown said...

It's so bright and lovely! Do you have the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick? I read that it's a more layerable version of Pink Nouveau, which is Lady Gaga's favorite color.

Unknown said...

i have just purchased mac pink nouveau n this is a close dupe for it