Clarins Celebrity Makeup Artist, Nick Barose created Michelle's bronzey look.
1. Mix in a drop of Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector to your liquid foundation to add subtle radiance to the skin. It adds a slight sheen to the skin which makes fair skin look healthier.
2. Finish by setting it with a translucent loose powder.
3. On eyes: line along your upper lashes using a dark chocolate brown liquid liner.
4. Apply and smudge Clarins Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil in Bronze over the first color and also use it to line inner rims of the eyes. (Steps 3 and 4 can work for anyone!)
5. With a small eye shadow brush apply Clarins Soft Cream Eye Colour in 06 from the lash line up to the crease of the eyelid. Use the extra shadow on your brush to lightly smudge along the lower lash line.
6. Curl lashes and add a coat of Clarins Wonder Waterproof Mascara in WonderBlack.
7. Cheeks? Blend Clarins Sun Blush in Copper Sun on the apples of your cheeks. Add an extra glow by dabbing a rose-colored blush on top. Try Clarins Compact Blush in Rose.
8. For Michelle's kissable pout, line and fill in lips with Clarins Lip Colour Pencil in Nude. Apply pinkish/nude tone lipstick over the entire mouth. Blot then add an extra coat so lips look polished using Clarins Joli Rouge in Apricot Sugar.
Look great in the summer with these good for you Clarins products and tune in this fall for more Gossip Girl!