Sunday, November 05, 2006

Deep into Fall

I invision myself walking down the cool, city streets, enjoying the brisk air, sipping my caramel macchiato, in a laid back outfit..out shopping of course...... in Fall, city style. Here is my cool, relaxed must haves for this Fall look.



Dark Lips






I would like to try a dark, bold lip. Very daring, but with a makeup artist's help, I think I can work it. My choices for this look: MAC's Portside cremestick liner, Dense lipstick, and Trance Plant Lustreglass.



Sweater Dress










The girly-ness of a dress, but the warm cotton of a sweater all in one. I like the bold colors in this dress. The sky blue waist band draws attention, but in a good way. The jacket is thrown in for good measure.. I'd love to have this piece too! Ruffled, denim, unique and original. Wildlife-T-shirt.com


Tall Brown Boots









Try these for size. Ann Taylor Loft, Kenneth Cole boots. A wedge isn't necessary, but it's been the best transition from day job to weekend casual.


Tights








Gray or plum opaque solid tights. Americanapparel.com


Earrings









Love them! Metallic Cobra Snake on Brass Earrings. wildlife-t-shirt.com
Big Bangles and a ring will complete the accessories.

Wrapped up in a warm, wool coat, and scarf I'm enjoying the citylife! Hope to have these items soon!

No comments: