Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Cosmetics Company Outlet at Tanger Outlets at National Harbor

This past weekend I visited the CCO at the new  Tanger Outlets in the DMV (DC, Maryland  and VA) area.  Honestly, the CCO was the only reason I wanted to go to the outlets. No more planning trips to Arundel or Leesburg to get to a CCO! I now have one in my back yard!

Lights, makeup, cosmetics, liners, lipsticks, testers, discounts, assortment, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Cliniquie, perfumes, DKNY, Tommy Hilfiger......

Ummmm, it was there, but very little of it, like almost NOTHING. I was told they get shipments once a month... blink, blink, stare...

SIGH. I guess after a year or so the inventory will pick up and it will be a store we can enjoy. I'm hopeful.

7 comments:

Editor said...

Lol, and I've been trying to get here too! In that case I'll wait a couple of months and hoefully they'll cover those shelves.

gg said...

i was there the first day they opened the outlets and it was cricketssssssss. nothing to see here. not like hagerstown, md where they lots of great finds.

G Jones said...

So glad you posted this! These outlets are literally around the corner from were I work. I will be stopping buy after the holidays though :-)

Erin said...

Great that you don't have to go far to a CCO!!!

I wish we had one in NYC! LOL!!! Only because I would love to get my hands on products I didn't get a chance to get, when it was out in the stores.

yummy411 said...

@ kiianah pierre: i hope it's worth the wait *still sad the store was such a let down*

@ gg: right! or even arundel!

@ ms. viva glam: please report back on what you find!

@ Erin: i guess it doesn't matter that it's a short distance when the store is dead grrrr ;( but something is better than nothing??

Unknown said...

I went in there as well and thought... OH, I didn't take me long to just walk right on out. It was a real disappointment.

Vee said...

I went there as well recently and was very disappointed in the MAC products they had there. I like the one in Leesburg a lot better but did like the Bobbi Brown selection!