Monday, May 07, 2012

Nars Sin vs Black Radiance Plum Sorbet... Dupes? Pictures and Swatches

Hi guys!!
I'm loving the Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked blushes.  I wasn't sure what Plum Sorbet had in store, but once I swatched it I was reminded of another blush I own, Nars Sin.  I set out to compare them.  In the skin swatch (top photo) Nars is on the left and Black Radiance is on the right. Nars is a bit more rosey with a golden sheen while Plum Sorbet is a hint more true plum.  On my medium- NC43 (NC42 and 44 mixed, lol) skin, the two look very similar. that I can't tell them apart when wearing them blended like normal blush.  Heavier swatches may reveal their differences, but I won't wear them that way.  For all intents and purposes, they are dupes in my book.  Try them on your skin and tell me what you think!

Are you following me on Instagram where I post most of these pics first?

1 comment:

socialitedreams said...

i really like black radiance products, they have a really holy grail liquid liner...so i'm excited to try their blush! this is promising