Monday, March 26, 2012

11 Questions Tag

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? 
How fast can I slap on my concealer and powder, lol. 



2. What are the top 3 Beauty Products you cannot live without? bronzer, some anti shine product and mascara


3. What are your best physical features?
Eyes? "/
(photo credit)
4. What your favorite form of exercise?
The jury is out on that one, lol!

5. Do you play any instruments?
Nope.  When I was younger, I rebeled against violin and guitar lessons.  As the people around me told me, I do regret it.


6. What is your worst pet peeve? 
As of right now, cell phone use while people are supposed to be out socializing with each other.


7. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm a beard and a skirt worn together... it was not a kilt.

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere where 65-70 degrees is the annual temp.

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No; sorry I'm jaded.

10. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes! I listen to the radio in the shower.


11. What is your best childhood memory?
One of them that comes to mind is having sleep overs with my cousin and sister and singing and laughing the night away.

TAG! You're it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the questions tag...I will repost!!

May said...

ouu! can't wat to do this tag. loveet!

yummy411 said...

off to read them!! i have two other tags to complete!