Friday, August 13, 2010

Go Mommy Go: Go Greens!


I was reading my dear friend Mildred's blog, BeautyLogic when I came across her top notch healthy Morning smoothie post, which helps her kick her new mommy, baby weight to the curb. I thought, "Wow I love smoothie idea and the Garden of Life Perfect food she adds to it." While I've done my green smoothies etc., I've found that they aren't as convenient as I need them to be in my daily hustle and bustle. My quest for greens on the go led me to Greens to Go Go Greens drink mix. I already carry bottled water. I add the mix and go! Cool right? They even have it in my favorite green apple flavor, yum! Compared to other healthy/diet supplement mixes I've tasted in the past, this isn't bad at all. Looks much worse than it tastes. I still strive for the real thing, but to SUPPLEMENT I drink the Go Greens mix!


Have you tried Go Greens? Do you have any solutions to getting nutrition on the go? Keeping up with our health is beautiful!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

imma try that! sounds yummy!

antithesis said...

someone tweeted that they spent $150 on whole foods tryna get her smoothie. i'm inclinde to try your way first.

Anonymous said...

I love the Go Greens it helps a lot...I normally just grab a bottle of Activate before running out the door...its a bottle of water that you twist the top and it releases vitamins and minerals :)

-California Girl
Girls Guide to Beauty
http://girlsbeautyguide.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-post.html

yummy411 said...

@ jamie: let me know how you like it!

@ antithesis: wow $150. yeh the real deal isn't cheap at all and apparently ppl are adding these supplements to those smoothies.. sigh.. i try!

@ california girl: i need to try activate! sounds good!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.